DATE & TIME: Thursday, December 2, 2021 | 1PM EST
DURATION: 45-60 Minutes
PRICE: FREE for Members; $29.00 for Non-Members
CREDITS: 1 CEU (ARMA International)
GARA CERTIFICATE CORE COMPETENCY AREA(S): Pending
OVERVIEW: The City of Sparks, NV was utilizing a "patchwork" records management process that included mountains of paper, several outdated software systems, microfilm, off-site storage, and just one records technician to assist 400 employees. This webinar, sponsored by ActiveNav, is a look at our journey to create a successful records and information management (RIM) program.
The Learning Objectives of this webinar presentation include:
- Discovery-- Who is responsible for records management? How do I get started? Who can help get this program off the ground? How do we pay for it?
- How do we use the resources we have available and acquire additional resources over time.
- Disaster planning and recovery--What is it and why is it critical to have a plan?
- Training and Education--knowledge is powerful! Train your team and fund records education for staff.
- Audit and Maintain the program--Inspect what you expect. You've implemented a program, make sure it's working and is compliant. Maintain your RIM program!
||Julie Torres, CRM, CMC
Assistant City Clerk
City of Sparks, NV
|ActiveNav is the data privacy and governance software provider and innovator of DMaaS (Data Mapping as a Service.) With ActiveNav, enterprises, federal agencies, and public sector entities can map, clean, classify, quarantine, and delete sensitive, redundant, obsolete, and trivial data. Hundreds of leading companies and government agencies trust ActiveNav to help them control sensitive data and support compliance with various data privacy regulations such as the CCPA and GDPR. ActiveNav is headquartered in the DC metro area and has offices in Europe and Australia. For more information, please visit ActiveNav.com or follow the company on Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you experience any problems during registration, please contact email@example.com.
IMPORANT: Don't forget to complete your registration by answering the required question and then selecting the "Proceed to Checkout" button. Once your registration has been successfully placed, you will receive an "Order Confirmation" from NAGARA. If you don't receive an e-mail confirmation, that means you haven't fully completed all steps of the registration process.